How to stay afloat during corona
During our current crisis, many companies are worried for the future. Now, more than ever, our online presence can mark the difference between success and failure. For those who are unable to sell products in a shop, an ecommerce website can provide a solution to continue sales. For those who are simply looking to market themselves better, integration with social media and an up to date design can make a world of difference.
Investing in your online marketing can be difficult during a period where funds are limited. This is why we have launched a pay-monthly option that will allow you to reap the benefits now, and pay over a longer period of time. Furthermore, a wide range of options to choose from means we can tailor the solution to your needs and personal budget. Is your website performing well at present? A website review and update may be an affordable and sufficient solution to optimise your sales.
Unsure if your website is performing as it should? Request a free and no-obligation web audit. Find out highlights and areas for improvements to come up with an informed strategy for your website.
I am a freelance developer with 4+ years experience, including experience at a design and marketing agency. I decided to offer my own website design and development services so I could offer you the following:
- To make website that truly suits your needs. In design, in functionality and in pricing.
- To produce high quality, beautiful websites that make you stand out from the crowd
What to expect
So, you’ve picked up the phone, arranged a few meetings, and now I’ve started work on your website project. What’s going to happen next? Here’s what you can expect:
- You will receive weekly emails or phonecalls (based on your preference) to update you on my progress, so you can rest easy knowing your site is good hands.
- You can choose from a variety of options, so your website fits your budget and your personal preferences. Options include bespoke website design or a templated approach.
- A bespoke design is detailed, designed from scratch and includes a new sitemap, user journey, wireframes and prototypes. Your website design will be tailored to your target audience and brand and be a one of a kind, unique style. You will be able to review these at every stage – your voice matters!
- A template approach will utilise existing styles and templates, customised to suit your brand, with added functionality where required. Although not unique in look and feel, these highly affordable sites will look professional and offer a user friendly interface.
- Your website will be build on wordpress. It will be tailored to your target audience and brand, so the template will be one of a kind and designed just for you
- The website will be created using a mobile-first approach. In other words, it will look great on any device and woo all your customers, at home or on the go.
- Don’t have hosting or a domain name yet? Don’t worry, this can be arranged for you, hassle-free.
- The final moment has arrived: your site has gone live. The project doesn’t end there. Your website includes wordpress training and guidance, so you can feel confident in editing and maintaining the site by yourself. No coding knowledge required!
- Feeling stuck? Give a call. During your first year you can reach out and ask for professional help and guidance when you need it – free of charge.
Visual examples : sitemap, wireframe, prototype and wordpress interface
Click to zoom in